You have no items in your cart.
SOCIAL: Annual Mess Dinner – 14 January 2023
Date(s) - 14 Jan 2023
1830 - 2300
IMPORTANT EVENT UPDATE: By request, this is a Dining Out — Spouses, Significant Others, and Guests are welcome
Additionally, the reply deadline has been extended to 10 January 2023. Please RSVP now (thank you to all those who have responded already)
Annual Mess Dinner
Saturday evening January 14th 2023 at 1830hrs, Fort Hamilton Officers Club
TO ATTEND: you must confirm your attendance via email to the Commissary, 1LT Pofanti, at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name(s), rank, and meal preference(s) chosen from the menu below.
Register as soon as possible so we can determine a head count, but no later than 10 January 2023.
• $70 per person for Enlisted, Commissioned, Warrant Officers, Spouses, Significant Others, and Guests
• Unregistered/at the door: will be more expensive, price TBD, and is subject to availability
• Preferred Payment: use PayPal to email@example.com
• You may also send a personal check written out to “Military Society War of 1812”, mailed to: 1LT Panousopoulos, 23-56 Steinway Street, Astoria, NY 11105, ATTN: VCA Mess Dinner.
• If you paid for the 2022 Mess Dinner and have not received a refund, please indicate that in your registration email to the Commissary.
MENU: please choose one
- Sirloin Steak with Mushroom Demi Glaze (temp medium)
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce
- Herbed Airline Chicken Piccata
- Vegetarian option (Chef’s Choice)
• VCA: Evening Mess Dress (1812- Frock Coat) with military miniature medals. No other VCA uniform (such as Corps blazer and tie) can be worn.
• If you are not yet in possession of the VCA mess dress, the uniform is Army dress blues with bow tie.
• Military: Equivalent for Active Duty, ASU with bow-tie.
• Military guests from outside the VCA are asked to appear in their individual dress uniform of their branch of service.
• If you are not in possession of VCA mess dress, Army blues, or a non-military guest: Black tie (tuxedo and bow tie) for men, evening/cocktail dress for women.
REMINDER: registration for this event can only be via email to the Commissary.