You have no items in your cart.
While preferred, you do not require prior military service to join the VCA, but the VCA is a Historic Military Command in existence for 224 years. We require our members to project proper military bearing, and observe proper military protocol. Having its roots in the U.S. Army, all members are required to follow U.S. Army rules and regulations where applicable, and especially the uniform and grooming standards described in AR 670-1. Additionally, the VCA has a published set of rules and regulations which all members must adhere to. The VCA rules and regulations are called “The Redbook”, and is downloadable below with member password. If you are a member, please enter the password in box below to get the Redbook link, and then click on the link to download.
This content is protected. Please enter the password to access it.
Active duty personnel will have their membership fees waived while they are on active duty.
- Any individual 18 years of age or older may apply for membership in the Veteran Corps of Artillery.
- The right to apply does not guarantee admission to the Corps.
- Acceptance is not based on religion, race, gender, or social standing, but what an individual can bring to the Corps with regard to leadership potential.
- The Corps attracts individuals who are established in their own communities and have the time to fully participate. The membership is representative of typical everyday people including students, professionals, law enforcement, as well active duty personnel and members of the National Guard and Reserve.
- All new members enlist in the rank of Private, regardless of federal or state rank.
- Since the founding of the VCA each member has been required to purchase his or her own uniforms and equipment, however assistance is available.
A VCA application is provided in the link below for your convenience; however, all applicants are required to attend at least three drills or events prior to being interviewed for admission. Additionally and more importantly, by submitting this application, all applicants explicitly consent to a federal background check.
Due to federal law, applicants with felonies on their record can not be admitted to the VCA.
For further information, email us at email@example.com