You have no items in your cart.
- Service members Reenlisted During A Joint Ceremony At The 9/11 MemorialBy Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Maria I. Alvarez Fleet Week New York Public Affairs... Read more »
- Pacific Amphibious Leaders Symposium 2018 comes to closeHONOLULU -- The Pacific Amphibious Leaders Symposium, or PALS, concluded Thursday after three days of panels, briefs and discussions in Honolulu, Hawaii, May 21-24, 2018.... Read more »
- Female Service Members Speak to NYU Council During Fleet WeekBy Mass Communication Specialist 1st Class Gulianna Dunn Fleet Week New York Public Affairs... Read more »
- Navy Meteorology and Oceanography forecasters are guiding the way for 2018 Fleet Week New YorkAs U.S. Navy ships sailed for the Big Apple, they provided detailed weather information and recommendations to ensure they were prepared to make a safe transit. In fact, the Navy receives meteorological and oceanographic forecasts and recommendations every day for a variety of operations around the globe.... Read more »
- Army family legacy of service inspires at Asian American Pacific Island Heritage Month observanceFORT SHAFTER, Hawaii – Honor, tradition and legacy are a significant part of what it means to be part of the U.S. Army. Everyone has a different story, and this Asian American Pacific Island Heritage Month presented an opportunity for a particularly inspiring one. Col. (Ret) Kimo Dunn, former commander of the 100th Battalion, 442nd Infantry Regiment, has Hawaiian, Chinese, Korean, Chamorran and Caucasian ancestry, and both of his parents served in conflicts from World War II through the Vietnam War. His son,... Read more »
- If planes need fuel to fly, air shows need Airmen to soarCANNON AIR FORCE BASE, N.M.—Capt. Mercedes Derby has always enjoyed air shows. Whether she was working or attending one, she has forever found them fun. She believes it’s interesting to find out how much goes on behind the scenes of one.... Read more »