You have no items in your cart.
- Tech. Sgt. climbs out of $230,000 in debt, financially inspires service membersTech. Sgt. George Madrid, a 35th Logistics Readiness Squadron quality assurance evaluator, and his wife, Erika, work together as a Misawa powerhouse couple to tell Airmen seeking financial help how to be good stewards over their money.... Read more »
- 76 Years Later: Remembering Pfc. NellesWhen the Japanese attacked Hickam Field on Sunday, December 7, 1941, over 189 people lost their lives. One in particular was a young chaplain’s assistant who was setting up for the morning service. Seventy-six years later, a small group gathered in the Courtyard of Heroes for a remembrance service and Catholic Mass in honor of U.S. Army Air Corps Pfc. Joseph Nelles Dec. 10.... Read more »
- Fil-Am Association of Iwakuni hosts 21st Annual Pistahan at Pasko sa NayonThe Filipino- American Association (Fil-Am) of Iwakuni, Japan, hosted the 21st Annual Pistahan at Pasko sa Nayon at Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni, Japan, Dec. 9, 2017.... Read more »
- Holiday Safety Tips for U.S. Military Families in SingaporeThe holiday season is here but unlike most U.S. Armed Forces commands worldwide, the climate won’t be changing much. Nonetheless, there are precautions to be had this year as the Singapore military community prepares for the 2017 year-end festivities.... Read more »
- RHC-P reflects upon 2017 accomplishmentsHONOLULU – (Dec. 7, 2017) Regional Health Command-Pacific reflects upon major accomplishments celebrated this year in support of its mission of providing combatant commanders with medically ready forces and ready medical forces conducting health service support in all phases of military operation.... Read more »
- It's a Small Ocean After AllBy Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Tristan B. Lotz, USS George H.W. Bush Public Affairs MEDITERRANEAN SEA (NNS) -- It's not often that two people who haven't seen each other in years meet again in a completely different part of the world, in completely different life circumstances, but that is exactly what happened aboard USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77), June 11.... Read more »
- Nacho Average Avenger ArticleBy MC3 Tristan B. Lotz Hello again, shipmates! MC3 Lotz here once again to bring you another review of our ship’s latest menu review board. The review board, held 15 August, was a competition between aft galley, forward galley and flag mess in the creation of the ultimate nacho dip. Truly, it was “nacho average” day in supply department! The first dip I dabbed was prepared by the good people of the flag mess galley. It was a pleasant orange color, with chunks of... Read more »