You have no items in your cart.
POSTPONED – ANNUAL MESS DINNER – 15 January 2022
Date(s) - 15 Jan 2022
1900 - 2200
We are sorry to report that due to the outbreak of COVID we have had to postpone our Annual Mess Diner.
Annual Mess Dinner
Saturday evening January 15th 2020 at Fraunces Tavern, 54 Pearl St, New York, NY 10004.
Cocktail hour begins at 1900hrs followed by dinner at 2000hrs.
Color Guard is requested to report NLT 1830hrs.
You must register on the VCA website to attend the Annual Mess Dinner. Registration link can be found here: http://www.vcasny.org/?post_type=event&p=5314&preview=true
Register as soon as possible so we can determine a head count, but no later than 8 January 2022. Registration may end earlier if necessary to certify the number of participants.
• Enlisted: $50 per person
• Commissioned and Warrant Officers: $85 per person
• Unregistered/at the door: $100 per person
• Preferred Payment: in advance by personal check to “Veteran Corps of Artillery”, mailed to: 1LT Panousopoulos, 23-56 Steinway Street, Astoria, NY 11105, ATTN: VCA Mess Dinner
• If you can not send a check, you may use PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Menu is being determined.
• If you require a vegetarian meal, please notify the commissary officer, 1LT Pofanti (email@example.com).
• VCA: Evening Mess Dress (1812- Frock Coat) with military miniature medals. No other VCA uniform (such as Corps blazer and tie) can be worn.
• If you are not yet in possession of the VCA mess dress, the uniform is Army dress blues with bow tie.
• Military: Equivalent for Active Duty, ASU with bow-tie.
• Military guests from outside the VCA are asked to appear in their individual dress uniform of their branch of service.
• Non-military guests: Black tie (tuxedo and bow tie) for men, evening/cocktail dress for women.