You have no items in your cart.
The Corps Blazer ensemble is our professional business attire, but it is also a uniform, so we must all conform to the same standards. Here are the requirements:
- Blazer: Plain, Single-breasted, Navy Blue, two-button, blazer (no stripes).
- Shirt: White (only) collared, button-down dress shirt, long sleeve
- Trousers: Plain Khaki or Medium-Grey dress slacks (no jeans, utility, or casual pants)
- Shoes: Black dress shoes, polished. (no sneakers, boots, casual shoes) – Standard issue Black Service Shoes are the proper wear
- Socks: Black, Blue, or Grey (no designs)
- Tie: VCA Regimental blue/red tie. Interim, plain dark blue or black.
- Blazer Patch: VCA crest pin-on or new VCA/9th Regt. combo clip-on.
- Pins: VCA Rosette at a minimum.
- Other military service and organization pins are allowed, but keep it conservative, not more than 2 miniature pins in addition to the rosette (we are not steakhouse waitresses).